Traduire cette page:
Weddings & Special Celebrations
France is renowned to be one of the most romantic countries in the world. With its intriguing history, elegant architecture, breath taking countryside, gourmet food and fine wines, where else would you choose to spend such precious moments? We are only too happy to help you organise your special celebration right down to the tiniest detail to make it a time you will always remember.
‘"Every little girl dreams of her perfect wedding day… what I didn’t realise, is that in booking La Maison de Maitre, my expectations would be supremely surpassed. The day I was due to visit the house for the first time, I was absolutely terrified. I work in PR, so I know the art of clever photography and pretty words! BUT one thing I will say, is that the photographs on the website do not do this venue justice. It really is truly stunning and has a way of melting away your worries. Juliet and Deane helped us find a fantastic and helpful coordinator. Kim was informed, calm, direct and truthful, characteristics that I found helpful in my more indecisive moments! Comments from the wedding day were “The venue and view are so amazing you could have served bread and water and it would have been stunning” and “If I could do my wedding again, I’d do this!” …what more could we ask for! I don’t think we could rate this venue on a scale of 1-10… it’s a different level. Thank you so much for allowing us to enjoy a relaxing holiday with you and for being the perfect setting for our wedding."
Hannah & Jean-Paul
This elegant 18th Century country manoir with vanilla coloured stone walls and Provence green painted shutters, is located on a quiet rural lane, high up in the hills above Sainte Livrade-sur-Lot and overlooks the picturesque Cazeneuve valley. Said to be built by a local wealthy land owner, its impressive collection of 17th century stone buildings arranged around a central garden includes the romantic pigeonnier with bread oven, dove house, vast wine store, huge barn and even a few remnants of a little chapel ‘Notre Damme de Villamade’ still visible in the front garden. Ancient historic pathways cross the valley beyond the grounds, meandering through sunflower fields and plum orchards.
‘La Maison de Maitre’ domain with around 8 acres of park and manicured gardens surrounded by stunning scenery and newly renovated reception barn, makes the perfect venue for a truly enchanting intimate wedding for up to 90 people, and doesn’t have to cost a mint!
Prices for 2022, 2023, 2024 are just £2000, with the option of wedding planner to help you organise your perfect day.
- Hire of the wedding venue for the day (plus set up the day before and clean up the day after):
- Use of the newly renovated indoor reception barn or outdoor top terrace overlooking the pool and valley views, use of the decked terrace for the ceremony or band stand. Hire of all tables and chairs, vintage crockery, cutlery and glasses, table linens, and lighting. Up to 90 guests seated.
- One week’s hire of the entire site. Saturday to Saturday, normally with the event on Wednesday or Thursday.
- Luxury accommodation for the VIP couple in our romantic Patou suite in the pigeonnier tower.
- Luxury accommodation for 13 special guests plus cots in our Coco, Lartigue and Vionnet suites.
- Heated swimming pool, games room and play park for children.
2022 prices from £4100 - £6200 depending on season. 7 nights accommodation for 15 people
(2022 low + mid season 4 nights mid week accommodation from £2357 - £2785)
2023 prices from £4100 - £6200 depending on season. 7 nights accommodation for 15 people
(2023 low + mid season 4 nights mid week accommodation from £2357 - £2785)
2024 prices from £4100 - £6200 depending on season. 7 nights accommodation for 15 people
(2024 low + mid season 4 nights mid week accommodation from £2357 - £2785)
Please note that booking of accommodation with wedding venue hire is obligatory from May to October.Enquire/Contact Us »
Because we know that every bride and groom wants their wedding day to be a unique and memorable experience, we have no fixed options or prices for organising your special celebration. Simply tell us your dreams and give us your budget, and we will do the rest.
Our excellent events organiser can arrange the following for you:
- Advise on local accommodation for all your guests
- Arrange transport for you and your guests
- Arrange the legal and religious formalities
- Hair and beauty
- Rose petal confetti
- Live music + entertainment
- Catering with staff
- Supply of champagne and wine etc
- Marquee/seating/table arrangements
- Childrens’ nanny for the day
- After event clear-up service
Some ideas to start you thinking:
- From relaxed music festival, garden party ‘pic-nic’, or buffet to elegant sit down waiter service
- Alfresco open-air festival event non-seated (100 people)
- Poolside open-air event seated with canape (60-80 people)
- Vintage cars or horse drawn carriage
- String quartet or Jazz band
Wedding breakfast ideas from 3 course ‘la campagne’ menu of simple fresh starter, al fresco spit roast, and classic dessert at around 47 euros per head to 5 course ‘La Gourmandaise’ menu or anywhere in between!
If you always dreamed of arriving by horse and carriage or on a tractor, whatever your ideas we will endeavour to achieve them for you, put us to the test!