Traduire cette page:
Terms & Conditions
1. To reserve the property please complete and sign the booking form and return it together with a deposit of 30% of the total cost of rental. This deposit is non-refundable. We accept payment by bank transfer. Send the booking form to: Mme J Morley, La Maison de Maitre, Villamade, 47110, Sainte Livrade sur Lot, Lot et Garonne, France
2. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the owners will send you email confirmation. This is your formal acceptance of the booking.
3. Eight weeks prior to your date of arrival the balance of the rental outstanding is due. If you fail to pay the balance by the due date, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. Any bookings made within eight weeks of arrival date must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
4. At the time of paying the balance, you are also required to pay a refundable security deposit of 20% of the total rental value. This is to cover any damage to the property or its contents or additional cleaning services. This security deposit cheque will be cashed and then refunded to you shortly after your departure. In the event of cancelation of the booking, this security deposit will be returned to you.
5.The property is a holiday rental. No person who is not named on the booking form shall occupy or visit the property without prior permission from the owners.
6. No smoking is permitted anywhere inside or outside the property. Guests are respectfully asked not to drop cigarette ends in the grounds or surrounding area.
7. Bookings are on a weekly basis, running from Saturday to Saturday. Arrival time is after 4:00pm on the first day of letting and terminates at 10:00am on the last day of letting, or at such other times as shall be specifically agreed with the owners.
8. Cancelation by you, must be in writing, signed by the person who signed the Booking Form. In the event of cancelation being 6 weeks or less, prior to the arrival date, 60% of the total cost is due. If cancelled within 4 weeks of agreed arrival date, the full rental cost is due. We strongly recommend you take out an insurance policy including provision for cancelations.
9. We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your booking. In such an event, we shall refund all monies paid to us.
10. Guests are required to treat the property and its contents with respect and to leave it as they would expect to find it, clean and in an orderly state. In exceptional circumstances additional cleaning charges will be deducted from the security deposit.
11. The use of the accommodation, equipment and any other amenities on site is entirely at the guests’ risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage, to the guests personally, or to their belongings (including vehicles).
12. The swimming pool is for the guests’ private use. No person who is not named on the booking form shall use the pool. In the interest of safety the owners enforce a strict policy of no glassware or crockery to be taken to the pool or pool terrace area.
13. No pets are allowed in the property or on the grounds.
14. The owners shall not be liable for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property or within the grounds, or any loss, damage or injury which is the result of: adverse weather conditions, act of God, riot, war, fire, flood, industrial disputes, port, station, channel tunnel or airport closures or flight, ferry or train cancellations, epidemics, government action or other matters beyond their control, which prevents fulfilment of the contract by the owners, or that prevent guests arriving at the accommodation at the appointed time.
15. Any breach of these conditions will allow the owners the right to terminate the tenancy, rendering the guests responsible for the rental due and for any damages incurred.
16. Children are welcome but parents are responsible for their childrens’ safety and supervision at all times whilst in the property, pool, grounds, games room, swings/slide and surrounding area.